Sunday, December 23, 2012

Baby Steps



Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

We sent a package to our agency earlier this week, but never heard back from them regarding the documents inside.  However, I did notice that my credit card was heavily charged *gulp*, so it thankfully arrived safely.  

I also sent them what's called an I-800A, which is an application for determination of suitability to adopt from a Hague Adoption Convention country.  I'm crossing my fingers that my agency promptly submitted our form and our check to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services department so that the USCIS can set up our biometrics date and get going with this whole thing!  No news is probably good news, right?

Biometrics:  a fancy word for expensive fingerprints, photo, and electronic signature.

Once we get this little paper in our hands we will be one step closer to submitting our dossier to China. 

  

We are really looking forward to Christmas this year, and just imagine how crazy it will be next year with hopefully 2 more little ones?  

Eric and Madison are so proud to be singing at church this year, and they have been practicing for the past few weeks.

Our elf, Santa's Little Helper, will be leaving one final note for the kids to find in the morning.  Christmas Eve will be spent making a feast and tons of goodies, and I have 4 pretty decent helpers that love to bake along with me.  No crazy last minute wrapping or anything this year--I am done and ready to relax.






53 Days left for our fundraiser! Click HERE to check it out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment