Saturday, May 25, 2013

Birthday Boys x2




 If you couldn't tell, I'm a big fan of May babies.

As a teacher, it's the best time of the year to take maternity leave if you want to stay home until school starts in August.

As a mom, it ends up just being one crazy busy and fun month.

When I saw that Christian was also a May baby--I knew that it was one more way that he would fit in our family just perfectly.  Boy was I right on that.

 These 2 guys share a room.
They are exactly 2 years and 9 days apart.
They have turned out to be as close as can be.
 If I have to go shopping, these are the two that I take.
 They are good helpers.
They entertain each other.
 When the cashier asks Eric if he is having fun with his friend, 
he proudly announces that Tingy is his brother.
At night I catch them in Eric's bed, with Eric reading a story to his little brother.
When Ting said that he wanted to see Thomas the Train for his birthday, he asked if his big brother can come along.
 And of course, they are BOTH amazing BIG brothers to their little sister.
Future Ellie dates:  be warned.  She has two big brothers that you need to deal with.
 Eric rocked out on his 7th birthday.
And Christian couldn't be happier to finally have HIS fifth birthday.

Happy birthday to my 2 favorite and fun little dudes.  Obviously I'm a very lucky mama.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I found your blog from the China adoptions link up. Your pictures reminded me of my daughters. They are closer in age (only 3 months apart) and share a similar relationship as your sons do! Adoption does bring our children into our families at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly you are so right! What is your blog~I'd love to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete