Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! Direct Quotes from my boys...


(Christian, almost age 5)
Let me tell you about my mom.
My mom is 23 years old.
She likes to help my dad.
The best thing she cooks is noodles.
Her favorite food is chicken.
Her favorite thing to do to relax is to go to her bed.
She is really good at cooking.
As you can see, my mom is special because she loves me.




(Eric, almost age 7)
My mom has:  green eyes and blonde hair.
My mom is 34 years old.
My mom likes to clean.
My mom doesn't like to yell.
My mom looks prettiest when she hugs my dad.
My mom makes me laugh when she tickles me.
I like my mom to cook pizza.
I don't like it when she cooks peas.
My mom likes me to help her put the laundry away.
When I am at school, my mom is at school too.
What I like best about my mom is she is the nicest.
I love you!!!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Love and sincerely,
Eric


4 comments:

  1. Love that you look prettiest hugging Dad! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! Love those! And love that they obviously know how loved they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a user friendly website very easy to navigate from mobile and desktop
    read your favorite quotes by clicking the link below
    Love Quotes-
    Life Quotes-
    Inspirational Quotes-
    Friendship Quotes-
    Funny Quotes-
    Motivational Quotes-
    Happiness Quotes-
    Good Quotes-
    Cute Quotes-
    Positive Quotes-
    Quote Of The Day

    ReplyDelete